Accessible Customer Service Plan
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed at all public entrances to our facilities and on our websites.
Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services. This training will be provided to staff during the orientation process.Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc's plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or assistive devices that are available on our premises or that we otherwise provide that may help with the provision of goods and services to people with disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. provides goods and services to people with disabilities can either:
Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc
61 Hempstead Drive,
905-389-9745 All feedback, including complaints, will be directed to the administration immediately.
Notice of availability
Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. will notify the public that our policies are available upon request by (enter how you plan to make this information available to the public, for example, posting them on your website, or posting a notice in the front of your store).
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Team Headquarters a division of Niko Apparel Systems Inc. that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.